Friday, October 11, 2013

WHAT IF "STAR WARS: EPISODE I" WAS GOOD? (Belated Media)



I commented: OK This guy should Seriously Write and/or Direct the reboot to the whole franchise! :)
Someone replied: Reboot? Like, the old trilogy too? No, thanks

I replied: OK LOL Firstly exactly what I meant and Secondly I agree and disagree with your view. I agree with the bad feeling reboots give you because recent reboot for the most part have been from bad to worse (LOL) But what makes disagree with it is the fact that every time a franchise is rebooted it's another chance to make it better then the original. Now think about this now we all know great examples of horrible reboots but remember Batman was on the big screen before and it wasn't the best film ...
... overall but it was pretty good and then came "Batman Begins" a reboot to the franchise and it was great as well as it's sequels! Now consider this how would you feel if all the reboots so far were actually better then there originators how would you now feel about Star Wars being entirely rebooted from the ground up? I say let them come after George Lucas' reign over Star Wars is over then a new generation can take a stab at it and I hope for the sake of there very souls they don't screw up.

Someone replied: And then it all changed when Disney attacked.

LOL :)
Tell me what you think below :)

No comments:

Post a Comment