Friday, October 4, 2013

History of the United Starship Enterprise NCC-1701


United Starship Enterprise NCC-1701:





From: http://onlyhdwallpapers.com/

Top Bridge Officer Assignments:

Commanding Officer(Ship's Captain):
Robert M April 2245-2250****
Christopher Richard Pike 2251-2255, 2258-2262
James Tiberius Kirk 2265-2270
Executive(First) Officer:
George Kirk*
Christopher Pike*
Eurelle Robbins**
Gary Mitchell***
Spock
Second Officer:
???
???
Spock
Spock***
Montgomery Scott
Third Officer:
???
???
???
???
Hikaru Sulu

* My best guess

** Also my best guess

*** Still my best guess

**** The years I have listed do not include Retrofit and Refit Periods

 
 
This is all based on my research into the history of the USS Enterprise.
I will be updating this post as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment