Sunday, October 13, 2013

Okay Folks the moment you've all been waiting for! :)

Alright everyone Thank you so much for waiting but now it's time for me to get back to work and for you to subscribe to my channel! Below is my first program block:


Day/Slot:
Primary(20-30 minutes): Let’s Plays
Secondary(15-20 minutes): Three Lives
Tertiary(10-15 minutes): FPS/RTS/MMOs
Quaternary(5-10 minutes): Rage and LOLs
Everyday:
Final Fantasy III (SNES)
-
-
Happy Wheels (IE)
Sunday:
-
Amnesia: The Dark Descent (PC)
Guns of Icarus (PC)
-
Monday:
-
Penumbra: Overture (PC)
PlanetSide 2 (PC)
-
Tuesday:
-
Portal (PC)
Dota 2 (PC)
-
Wednesday:
-
Bioshock (PC)
Star Trek Online (PC)
-
Thursday:
-
Half-Life (PC)
Dungeons & Dragons Online (PC)
-
Friday:
-
Haunted Memories (PC)
Team Fortress 2 (PC)
-
Saturday:
-
Surgeon Simulator 2013 (PC)
ORION: Dino Hoard (PC)
-
I hope you enjoy my first lineup!

Follow this link to my channel I start tonight! http://www.youtube.com/user/AralesBloodmoon

1 comment:

  1. WOW My life sucks! I'm sorry for the epic delays but I needed a new Laptop and it took a while to set up everything I needed to continue production. I hope you guys can forgive me? :)

    ReplyDelete