Wednesday, September 7, 2016

I’m Too Upset... I'm Mad. I Can't Hold This In!

Okay, I’m trying to sleep when this one issue is torturing my very fucking soul!

Now that Star Trek Online has made its console debut on the PS4 my mind drifts away from intense happiness towards soul crushing sadness...

I’m always thinking about the things I love on a daily basis but I’ve been deprived of something because of someone else’s greed. I’m talking about motherfucking Star Wars goddamn Battlefront piece of shit “EA” and Yes I’m Still Fucking Salty About This!!!

I’ve been a gamer all my life and as long as I can remember I’ve been playing Star Wars games or at least trying too anyway.

I’ve always had a Star Wars game to play: on the SNES I had the Super Star Wars trilogy, on the Nintendo 64 I had Rogue Squadron, on the Gamecube I had both Rogue Leader and Rebel Strike oh and side note the Rogue Squadron series is the main reason I got an N64 and an NGC to begin with but anyway on the PlayStation I had The Phantom Menace for what it’s worth, not to mention the X-wing and Dark Forces/Jedi Knight series’ and a few other games for PC I had but then came the PS2 and Battlefront I was so happy I could jizz out of my eye holes! And after that, things kept looking up with Battlefront II and on the PS3 the total awesomeness that was The Force Unleashed on the PS3 and the kinda okay but still awesome totally standalone DLC before it was cool that was The Force Unleashed II which suffers from the same problem as Battlefront EA.

So as you can see Star Wars in some form or another has been a part of my gaming experience for a long time now and like I said before I feel deprived of that now thanks to the fuckfest of suckage that is Star Wars Battlefront “EA” and no wonder it was never called Battlefront III  because even the developers knew this game didn’t even deserve the name Battlefront much less to carry the weight of its predecessors on its obviously broken shoulders. I would say that Battlefront EA is the No Man’s Sky of the franchise or even of all Star Wars games as a whole but at least No Man’s Sky is at worst an okay game certainly not what that little lying shithead Sean Murray said we were buying at full triple A price but still a mediocre indie game.

So yeah even No Man’s Sky is at least worth keeping in your library for what it is and hopefully, some of the more rage-inducing flaws get patched up but I’m digressing when I need to be sidequesting.

My point about why I hate Star Wars Battlefront “EA” so much is because like with what happened with Sean Murray we were promised the Battlefront experience for this generation of consoles, we were promised amazing gameplay, and we were promised the fun of having a Star Wars title for our PS4′s that we could be proud of and you wanna know what I was expecting? Worst case scenario we’d get a clone of Battlefield with a Star Wars coat of paint which would’ve made me cum bucket loads right there and best case scenario the best damn Star Wars game of my life.

Wanna know what we got instead? A PIECE OF SHIT!!!

A Piece of shit that was half built and half broken and nigh unplayable. I honestly played offline for over an hour and there was absolutely nothing compelling me to create an Origin account to play online.

Oh and don't get me started on fucking Origin piece of shit!

I hate this damn game so fucking much that I and my brother brought our copies to GameStop and got what money we could for them and it wasn’t much big surprise!

Disney, I can’t believe you’re letting Star Trek beat you like this! at least give me The Old Republic on PS4 or maybe actually make something I mean just before you got your greedy mouse mitts on the franchise Lucasarts were making Star Wars Attack Squadron which was being touted as the next X-wing game and I Fucking Love X-wing Games!!!

I am seriously disappointed and sorely disgusted with publishers thinking they can scam us with full priced half games and developers lying about features that don’t even exist in the games!

I feel much better now thank you so much for reading this little rant. 
Sincerely, 
Arales Bloodmoon

No comments:

Post a Comment